Welcome Self Publishers and Independent Presses!

*** I am especially interested in reviewing self published authors' books! ***

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Mulberry Review

Hi everyone, my name is Clarice. I'm an avid reader and I dabble in writing the occasional short story. I dream of someday writing a novel, but in the meantime, read, read, and read. My genre of preference is young adult: fantasy, science fiction, paranormal, and urban dystopian. I have an MA in Comparative Literature from Dartmouth College and have been reading since I was a little girl. I've spent so much time reading highbrow "literature," that I needed an outlet to talk about what it is I mostly enjoy reading -- young adult fiction! So here I am, world, and here's my blog, The Mulberry Review.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope to pick out some choice books; Happy Mulberry Picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment